The front-facing camera is pretty good, though — 4-in-1 pixel binning the 20MP shot with decent HDR to make a balanced image. Just don’t use the AI features, unless you want to look like a horrifying human/anime hybrid.
- In our matrix calculation, we calculate the mobile network score using a technology adoption approach.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery.
- If the RAM storage is insufficient, the user may not be able to run several stock ROMs apps simultaneously, and if the RAM runs out, the apps may crash, which can cause the device to reboot automatically.
Compared to Black Shark 3, it comes with a little lighter weight, but it is still a heavyweight gaming phone. What is the difference between the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 and Xiaomi Black Shark 4? The answers to these questions and many more can be found here in this detailed comparison of the two phones. Discover the differences in specs between these two desirable devices, from screen size to battery life, in the table below. We have all the information you need to choose the best phone for you.
- If you are using this phone or have experience with this phone, select this option.
- It’s not a bad operating system in general, but we did tend to miss the simplicity and elegance of the standard, stock version of Android.
- While I don’t think I’m as good using this phone compared to my PC controls, it’s by far the second closest thing.
- I spent about two weeks with the enticing Black Shark 4 Pro, using it as my primary device every day.
- Xiaomi says this will get you a full charge in just 15 minutes.
- The benefit of the side-mounted sensor is how easy it is to unlock with your right thumb.
After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Sony Xperia Pro-I, based on the final score data. After comparing the specifications data above, we can conclude that Sony Xperia Pro-I has a very similar overall performance to Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device. Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 USB Driver is a free software primarily used to install the Xiaomi Drivers on the Windows Computer with a few clicks. Firmware is also a type of software, it helps the computer hardware to run any applications.